How to connect App Status by Zapier + Proposify
Zapier lets you send info between App Status by Zapier and Proposify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated App IncidentTriggers when there is a new or updated app incident (Note: Also triggers on incident resolution)Trigger
- Client Commented on a ProposalTriggers when a client has left a comment on the client view.Trigger
- Client CreatedTriggers when a user creates a new client.Trigger
- Proposal CreatedTriggers when a proposal is created.Trigger
- Proposal LostTriggers when a Proposal is declined by a client.Trigger
- Proposal SentTriggers when a proposal is sent or marked as sent by a user.Trigger
- Proposal SignedTriggers when a proposal is signed by a client.Trigger
- Proposal ViewedTriggers when a proposal is viewed by a client.Trigger
Triggers when a proposal is accepted by a client.
Triggers when a proposal reminder is sent or marked as sent by a user.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new proposal.
- Step 1: Authenticate App Status by Zapier and Proposify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.