How to connect AnswerForce + DisputeFox
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and DisputeFox automatically—no code required.
Trigger fire after updating new client.
Add new client directly.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.TriggerInstant
- Client UpdatedTrigger fire after updating new client.TriggerScheduled
- Lead UpdatedTrigger fire after updating new lead.TriggerScheduled
- New Client Addedtrigger fire after adding new client.TriggerScheduled
- New Lead Addedtrigger fire after adding new Lead.TriggerScheduled
- Add New LeadAdd new lead directly.ActionScheduled
- Add New ClientAdd new client directly.ActionScheduled
Add new task for particular Client/Lead.
Update information of existing client/lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce + DisputeFox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.