How to connect AnswerForce + Chime
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and Chime automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Lead Group Changed
Triggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.
automatically do this!
Creates a new lead.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.Trigger
- Lead Group ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.Trigger
- Lead Pipeline ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected pipeline.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is assigned to you.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Update LeadUpdates an existing lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce + Chime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
AnswerForce is a live answering service that helps small businesses stay connected with customers during business and off-hours with solutions like customer support, lead capture, appointment setting and more. The AnswerForce app lets you view the transcript of your customer calls, organize internal messages and supports a wide range of integrations with various other business tools.