How to connect AnswerForce + BoomTown
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and BoomTown automatically—no code required.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.Trigger
- Call LoggedTriggers when a call is logged for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Category ChangedTriggers when a category is changed for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Email ReceivedTriggers when you receive a email from one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Lead Asked QuestionTriggers when a lead submits a web inquiry or question on your BoomTown site.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to an assigned lead.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from an assigned lead.Trigger
Triggers when you receive a text message from one of your assigned leads.
Triggers when a To-Do is created for an assigned lead.
Creates a new lead or updates an existing lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce and BoomTown.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.