ActiveTrail + Podia Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ActiveTrail and Podia.
It's easy to connect ActiveTrail + Podia and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a contact is added to a group (any group).
Triggers when a contact is added via a signup form.
Triggers when a contact unsubscribes from receiving further emails.
Triggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.
Triggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.
Triggers when a contact is added via a landing page.
Triggers when a contact is removed from a group (any group).
Triggers when a contact record in ActiveTrail is updated via the API (status or details).
Triggers when a customer subscribes to an email list on the site or a pre-launch course
- Step 1: Authenticate ActiveTrail + Podia.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.