Act-On + MediaSilo Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Act-On and MediaSilo.
It's easy to connect Act-On + MediaSilo and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an automated program sends out external API data.
Triggers when an asset is deleted by a MediaSilo user.
Triggers when an asset is changed by a MediaSilo user.
Triggers when a new project is deleted in MediaSilo.
Triggers when someone comments on an asset in MediaSilo.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
A new asset is uploaded and is ready.
Triggers when a project is changed in MediaSilo.
A new asset is uploaded. This event gets triggered before an actual asset exists and should not be used to trigger File actions.
Triggers when a new project is created in MediaSilo.
- Step 1: Authenticate Act-On + MediaSilo.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.