How to connect Typeform + Google Sheets + Microsoft Exchange
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and Google Sheets and Microsoft Exchange automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Typeform + Google Sheets + Microsoft Exchange
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Typeform, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Exchange. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Form To DuplicateRequired
Choose Workspace To Duplicate This Form In (Leave blank to duplicate in same workspace)
Title of Your Duplicate Form (leave blank for same title)
responses submitted since the specified date and time.
responses submitted until the specified date and time.
search for responses that include the specified string.
search for responses that are complete.
maximum number of responses to fetch (default: 25, max: 1000)
title of your formRequired
Choose Workspace To Create This Form In, leave it blank for default workspace
Form To Update Question inRequired
Please provide list of choices
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Exchange.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.