How to connect SMS by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Sendy
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Sendy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Sendy
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Sendy. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
Triggers when a new campaign is sent.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.
Create a new draft campaign.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
Unsubscribes an email address from a list.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Sendy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.