Pagico Help & Support
What Pagico Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Inbox Item - Triggers when a new item (list, task, note, or file) is saved to your Pagico Inbox.
- New Item Shared in a Workspace - Triggers when a new item has been added to a workspace.
- Create Task in a Shared Project or Contact - Saves the item into a shared project or contact in a specific workspace.Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.
- Create Note in a Shared Project or Contact - Save a note to a project or contact in a workspace
- Create Task in your Pagico Inbox - Create a task from a piece of text and save into your Inbox. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.
How to Get Started with Pagico on Zapier
To use Pagico on Zapier, you need to first authenticate your Pagico ID account.
Next, you’ll be asked for your Pagico ID API key. To locate this API key, you need to go to Pagico 7 and switch to the Preferences section. Your own API key will be displayed under the Sync & Share section. You need to sign in with your Pagico ID account first to see the API key.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Actions and Triggers Involving Workspaces#
Some actions and triggers involve workspaces, and you need to supply a Workspace Reference ID to help Zapier identify the correct workspace. To obtain the Reference ID of a workspace, simply go to Pagico 7 -> Workspaces and open the desired workspace. Then, switch to the Settings tab to reveal the Reference ID.
Popular Things To Do With Pagico
Common Problems with Pagico
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message