Get a Twilio phone call for New Relic alerts
When this happens
Step 1: New Alert or Deployment
Then do this
Step 2: Call Phone
Twilio's call phone feature allows you to call a number or numbers and have an automated message read over the phone. Zapier can automatically create your message text from New Relic alerts with this integration.
Once you have set up this integration, you can get a call with details of the New Relic alert as soon as the alert, or deployment, is detected.
How It Works
- A New Relic alert is generated
- Zapier creates a new Twilio call phone message with details of the alert or deployment
What You Need
- A New Relic account
- A Twilio account and authorized phone number
- New Alert or DeploymentTrigger when we get an webhook for alert or deployment.TriggerInstant
- New DeploymentSends deployment information to New Relic.ActionScheduled
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.TriggerScheduled
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.TriggerInstant
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.TriggerScheduled
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.TriggerScheduled
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.TriggerScheduled
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.