Get New Relic alerts as SMS messages from Twilio
When this happens
Step 1: New Alert or Deployment
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Be the first to know when there's a new alert in your New Relic account with this Zapier integration. It'll watch your New Relic account for new alerts, then will copy the info and send you an SMS via Twilio. It's a great way to make sure the people who need to know about alerts get notified immediately.
How It Works
- A New Relic alert triggers Zapier
- Twilio sends an SMS Message
What You Need
- New Relic account
- Twilio account
- New Alert or DeploymentTrigger when we get an webhook for alert or deployment.Trigger
- New DeploymentSends deployment information to New Relic.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.