Mojo Helpdesk + FogBugz Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mojo Helpdesk and FogBugz.
It's easy to connect Mojo Helpdesk + FogBugz and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when new unassigned ticket is created.
Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.
Triggers when a new area is created in a project.
If your filter takes too long to generate results or your filter has more than 50,000 cases and your FogBugz site is running Ocelot, this trigger will not work.
Triggers when a new category is created.
Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.
Triggers when new user is created.
Triggers when a new case is opened. Note that the fields are and'ed. If your FogBugz site is running Ocelot and has more than 50,000 new cases per hour, some cases may be lost.
Triggers when something happens to a case. The events that cause this trigger to fire can be customized. Note that the fields are and'ed. This trigger can be configured to only fire for cases in a named filter.
Triggers when a new milestone is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mojo Helpdesk + FogBugz.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.