FogBugz Help & Support
What FogBugz Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Case Event - Triggers when something happens to a case. The events that cause this trigger to fire can be customized. Note that the fields are and'ed. This trigger can be configured to only fire for cases in a named filter.
- New Milestone - Triggers when a new milestone is created.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Tag - Triggers when a new tag is created.
- New Case (For Your Server) - Triggers when a new case is opened. Note that the fields are and'ed. If your FogBugz site is running Ocelot and has more than 50,000 new cases per hour, some cases may be lost.
- New Status - Triggers when a new status is created.
- New Person (User) - Triggers when a new person (user) is created.
- New Category - Triggers when a new category is created.
- New Area - Triggers when a new area is created in a project.
- New Case in a Filter (For Your Server) - If your filter takes too long to generate results or your filter has more than 50,000 cases and your FogBugz site is running Ocelot, this trigger will not work.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Area - Creates a new area in the project of your choice.
- Create Case - Creates a new case.
- Create New User - Creates a new user.
- Create Milestone - Creates a new project specific or global milestone.
- Create Email from Case - Sends a new email from an existing case if the "correspondent" field has not been set.
How to Get Started with FogBugz
To get started with FogBugz, when you build your first Zap with FogBugz, after selecting your Trigger or Action, you will come to this Choose Account screen. Click Connect an Account to get started. (Note: Pop ups must be enabled. You can force pop ups by holding down CTRL or CMD when you click Connect an Account)
Next, you'll be asked for your FogBugz API Token and Account Name.
You can find your token by hovering your mouse over your Avatar in the bottom left of your FogBugz account, then clicking User Options...
...then clicking on Create API Token:
Once you've entered your API Token and Account Name and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With FogBugz
Common Problems with FogBugz
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message