Create Kintone records from new Typeform submissions
When this happens
Step 1: New Entry
Then do this
Step 2: Create Record
Do you find it troublesome to have to go into Typeform to view form submissions? Use this Zap to automatically create new Kintone records when a Typeform is submitted. Then use Kintone's filtering and graph functions to further visualize your data, or connect with other apps to utilize the submitted data.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
Updates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.
Updates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.