How to connect Facebook Lead Ads + monday.com + ActiveTrail
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Lead Ads, monday.com, and ActiveTrail automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Facebook Lead Ads + monday.com + ActiveTrail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Lead Ads, monday.com, and ActiveTrail. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Don't see your Page listed? Access your Business account's Settings to confirm the connected account has correct 'Manage Page' permissions and re-connect your account. See help docs for more info.
If your sample in the next step doesn't include custom form fields, try selecting a specific form in the field above or following these steps to create a new test lead.
Triggers when a new user joins your monday.com account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new board is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Facebook Lead Ads + monday.com + ActiveTrail Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Lead Ads, monday.com, and ActiveTrail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.