How to connect Facebook Lead Ads + ActiveCampaign + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Lead Ads and ActiveCampaign and LeadConnector automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Facebook Lead Ads + ActiveCampaign + LeadConnector
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Lead Ads, ActiveCampaign, and LeadConnector. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
New or Updated Account
Triggers when a new account is added or an existing account's details are updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Task Type (Optional)
New Automation Webhook
Triggers when an automation sends out webhook data. To add a webhook in ActiveCampaign, navigate to your Automations section, add or edit an automation, and create a new "Webhook" action.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Lead Ads, ActiveCampaign, and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.