Zoho Invoice - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Whether you're a freelancer or have just started a small business, invoicing is always a pain. You're always looking for ways to build professional invoices and get paid more quickly. There's a wide variety of invoicing apps, and one stands out especially if you already use other Zoho apps: Zoho Invoice.
Zoho Invoice is a powerful online invoicing application that can handle invoices, payments, expenses, estimates, and time tracking. It promises a straightforward invoicing solution to help you get paid more easily and increase your cash flow. Most importantly, it's easy to use: with a email-inbox-style 3 column design, you can easily flip through your invoices, see what's been paid, and who needs a follow-up.
You start building invoices by selecting an invoice template, then edit the logo, font, color, and text based on your need. The finished invoice can then be sent directly to your clients via email, or saved as a PDF and printed out to mail. If your product or services are subscription based, you can set up a recurring billing profile that will bill and charge your clients automatically. And, if your customers are located in multiple countries, you can send customized invoices based on their language and currency, while Zoho Invoice will automatically do the currency adjustments so you can analyze your finances without the hassle of currency exchange.
Zoho Invoice integrates with 9 payment gateways, including PayPal, 2Checkout, and Stripe. You can setup your preferred gateway and send automatic payment reminders to your customers to get paid on time. Your customers can also store their credit card information in the Client Portal to be charged automatically—and they can find a record of all their previous invoices in the same place. If you need to issue a refund or make adjustments for an overpaid invoice, you can either create a credit note or record a refund.
Besides invoices and payments, Zoho Invoice also helps you to create professional estimates. Just as invoices, you can pick an estimates template and customize it with your own contents and send to your clients. Your clients will be able to access the estimate in their Client Portal and review it for approval or refusal. Once your client approves the estimate, you can directly convert it into an invoice, keeping all your notes and interactions intact.
Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and manage projects. When you create a project, you can provide customized and restricted access to your coworkers, so that they can log their own hours to be billed. You and your coworkers can log hours from your computer or mobile devices, to accurately log working hours and keep track of everything even on the go. When you are ready to bill clients, Zoho Invoice will automatically add the unbilled hours and billable expenses to an invoice in a single click.
Zoho Invoice is a superb option for freelancers and small business owners who need professional invoicing, automated payments, expense, estimates, and time tracking in one app. It'll keep all of your finance info in one place, so you can focus on your work and let Zoho make sure you get paid for it.
Zoho Invoice Resources:
- Learn how to use Zoho Invoice with Zoho Invoice Support and Documentation.
- Get your favorite software ready for invoicing with Zoho Invoice Integrations.
- Watch Zoho Invoice Webinars to quickly learn how to use the software.
- Need another way to track time for your invoices? Check out our best time tracking apps that work on every device and browser.
Do More With Zoho Invoice
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Zoho Invoice with 1,400+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Zoho Invoice Features
- Send invoices and automate payment reminders to clients
- Send estimates for your work, turn estimates into invoices, and track estimate history
- Automatically create recurring invoices
- Use payment gateways to charge your clients automatically
- Client Portal allows clients to access their estimates, invoices, and timesheets in a single platform
- Get detailed reports of sales, expenses, and tax summary
- iOS and Android apps available
Zoho Invoice Pricing
- Free plan for 1 user with invoice for up to 5 customers
- $7/month Basic plan for 1 user with invoice for up to 50 customers
- $15/month Standard plan for 3 users with invoice for up to 500 customers
- $30/month Professional plan for unlimited users with invoice for unlimited customers