How to connect Unbounce + Webhooks by Zapier + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce, Webhooks by Zapier, and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Unbounce + Webhooks by Zapier + LeadConnector
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Unbounce, Webhooks by Zapier, and LeadConnector. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTrigger
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
The pipeline stage was updated for an opportunity
Adds or updates an existing contact.
Adds or updates an existing opportunity.
Adds a lead to an existing campaign.
Stops all campaign for a lead.
Adds a task to the account.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce, Webhooks by Zapier, and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.