How to connect Teachable + ClickFunnels + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Teachable, ClickFunnels, and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Teachable + ClickFunnels + LeadConnector
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Teachable, ClickFunnels, and LeadConnector. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a user does not complete an order during checkoutTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an admission in Coaching is disabled.Try ItTriggerInstant
Email Lead Created
Triggers when a user has confirmed their email for lead capture.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user completes 100% of a course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new admission record is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user leaves a comment in your school.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user enrolls in a course. (Note: User's will need to confirm enrollment before the trigger fires if you manually add them to a course).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers whenever a user completes a lecture on your school.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Teachable + ClickFunnels + LeadConnector Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Teachable, ClickFunnels, and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.