Nozbe Help & Support
What Nozbe Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Completed Action - Triggered when an action is marked complete.
- New Project - Triggered when a new project is created
- New Action - Triggered when a new action is created
- New Context - Triggered when a new context is added to a project
- New Note Attachment - Triggered when a new note is created as an attachment on a Project, via the Project Info section in Nozbe.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Nozbe
To get started with Nozbe, first click to add a Nozbe account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Nozbe API Key.
How to get your Nozbe API key#
To find your API key, enter your Nozbe email and password in this link and enter it in another tab in your browser: https://email@example.com/password-test123
If the user name and password are correct, you will receive a JSON response with your API key. Example:
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Nozbe
Common Problems with Nozbe
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message