How to connect Mixpanel + Webhooks by Zapier + SendGrid
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel, Webhooks by Zapier, and SendGrid automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Mixpanel + Webhooks by Zapier + SendGrid
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Mixpanel, Webhooks by Zapier, and SendGrid. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- Webhooks by Zapier
Fire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.
Send an email to one or more recipients.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel, Webhooks by Zapier, and SendGrid.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.