How to connect Microsoft Teams + Zoho Forms + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft Teams, Zoho Forms, and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Microsoft Teams + Zoho Forms + SMS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Microsoft Teams, Zoho Forms, and SMS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New ChannelTriggers when a new channel is created within a team.Trigger
- New Channel MentionTriggers when a member or highlight word is mentioned in a channel. Requires installation of theTrigger
- New Chat MessageTriggers when a new message is received in a chat.Trigger
- New ChatTriggers when a new chat is created.Trigger
- New Team MemberTriggers when a new member is added to a team. Requires installation of theTrigger
- New Channel MessageTriggers when a new message is posted in a channel. Requires installation of theTrigger
- Create ChannelCreates a new channel within a team. Requires installation of theAction
- Send Channel MessageSends a message to a channel. Requires installation of theAction
- Microsoft Teams
Sends a message in an existing chat.
- Zoho Forms
Triggers when a new form entry is submitted.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft Teams, Zoho Forms, and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.