Groove Help & Support
What Groove Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Agent Replied - Triggers when an agent replies to a ticket.
- Ticket State Changed - Triggers when a ticket's state is changed.
- Ticket Closed - Triggers when a ticket is closed.
- Ticket Opened - Triggers when a ticket is opened.
- Ticket Moved - Triggers when a ticket is moved to a different mailbox.
- Customer Added - Triggers when a customer is created.
- Ticket Deleted - Triggers when a ticket is deleted.
- Agent Invited - Triggers when an agent is created.
- Note Added - Triggers when a note is added to a ticket.
- Customer Replied - Triggers when a customer replies to a ticket.
- Ticket Started - Triggers when a new ticket is created.
- Ticket Tagged - Triggers when a ticket is tagged.
- Ticket Priority Changed - Triggers when a ticket's priority is changed.
- Ticket Assigned - Triggers when a ticket is assigned.
- Reopen Ticket - Changes the state of a ticket to "opened".
- Change Assigned Agent - Assigns an agent to a ticket.
- Close Ticket - Changes the state of a ticket to "closed".
- Add Note - Adds a private note to an existing ticket.
- Create New Ticket - Starts a new ticket for your customer.
- Change Ticket State - Changes the state of a ticket, e.g. from "opened" to "closed".
How to Get Started with Groove on Zapier
To use Groove with Zapier, you’ll first need to connect your Groove account. During the initial steps of making a Zap, you’ll see your connected Groove accounts:
If you don’t have a connected account, choose Connect a different Groove Account and give it a name:
You’ll get a popup prompting you to sign in to your Groove account. If you don’t yet have an account, sign up for free here.
When the authorization box appears, click Authorize Them (this is to let Zapier link your Groove account to the other apps you choose).
Connected Groove account should now appear in your Zapier Connected Accounts page.
That’s it! You’re connected and ready to create some Zaps!
Popular Things To Do With Groove
Common Problems with Groove on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message