Send missed RingCentral calls to Glip
When this happens
Step 1: Missed Call
Then do this
Step 2: Create Post
It's good to be alerted to any calls you miss in your phone system, to know when you may be missing things. Let Zapier take care of that for you, and constantly keep on top of your missed calls in your team chat app.
How It Works
- You miss a call in RingCentral
- Zapier sends a message to Glip
What You Need
- RingCentral account
- Glip account
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
- New SMS (Deprecated)Triggers when there is a new SMS sent or received.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
- Create Video MeetingCreates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.Action
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS message.
Creates a new post on Glip