Send SMS Messages via Email
When this happens
Step 1: New Inbound Email
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Ever wanted to send an SMS message via email? With this integration, you'll finally be able to do just that. Just a one time set up, and any new inbound emails will be sent as SMS messages via Twilio.
How it Works
Zapier has a built-in email tool that'll give you a unique email address just for sending SMS messages. You'll copy that email address, send a new message with the phone number of your recipient as the subject and the SMS message as the body of the email. Zapier will turn that email into an SMS, and send it out for you on your Twilio account.
What You Need
- A Twilio account with an activated phone number, and enough credit to send SMS messages
- An email account
Got that? Then let's get started.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.