Copy files from a Dropbox folder to an Amazon S3 bucket
When this happensStep 1: New File in Folder
Then do thisStep 2: Upload File
Need an easy way to create files on Amazon S3? Using this Zap, you can create files in a Dropbox folder and have them automatically copied to an Amazon S3 bucket.
How this works:
- Create a new file in a Dropbox folder.
- The file automatically gets copied to an S3 bucket. Pow!
What You Need
- A Dropbox account with a folder you'll use for this purpose
- An S3 bucket to store the files
- An AWS Access Key ID and AWS Secret Access Key corresponding to an AWS account with the appropriate permissions to create/update an object in the S3 bucket
Got that? Then let's get started.