Active Collab Help & Support
What activeCollab Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Comment - Triggers when a comment is added to an object in Active Collab.
- New Project - Triggers when new project is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Task List - Triggers when a new task list is created in a project in Active Collab.
- Task Closed - Triggers when a task is closed in Active Collab.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
- Create Task - Creates a task.
- Add Comment to Task - Creates a new comment in selected task.
- Add Comment to Discussion - Adds a new comment to discussion.
How to Get Started with activeCollab
To get started with APP on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your APP account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Active Collab API Token and Instance URL.
To locate your API Key and Instance URL in your Active Collab account, please follow these steps:
- Click on Add-Ons
- Click Zapier
Paste your key and url back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Active Collab account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With activeCollab
Common Problems with activeCollab
I can't find my API key (support for Version 5)#
If the screenshots from "How to Get Started with activeCollab" don't match your account, you may be running the new ActiveCollab version 5. This Zapier integration doesn't quite yet support that version, but it's coming. Send us a note and we'll add you to our Version 5 feature request so you'll receive an email as soon as it's available.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message