How to connect TAYL + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between TAYL and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaleTriggers when a new tale is created.Trigger
- Create Tale From TextThis action creates a new Tale from raw text or HTML markup.Action
- Create Tale From URLThis action fetches the content from the URL, extracts the text body and sends it to your playlist.Action
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate TAYL and RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.