How to connect PayPal + Facebook Conversions + Facebook Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal, Facebook Conversions, and Facebook Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with PayPal + Facebook Conversions + Facebook Custom Audiences
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with PayPal, Facebook Conversions, and Facebook Custom Audiences. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Send Funnel Event
Publish lead updates from your funnel.ActionWrite
Send Other Event
Publish other events to Conversions APIActionWrite
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Send Lead Event
Publish lead events to Conversions APIActionWrite
Send Purchase Event
Publish purchase events to Conversions APIActionWrite
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How PayPal + Facebook Conversions + Facebook Custom Audiences Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal, Facebook Conversions, and Facebook Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.