iFormBuilder Help & Support
What iFormBuilder Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New User - Triggered when a new user is created in a profile.
- New Form - Triggered when a new form is created in a profile.
- New Company Profile - Triggered when a new company is created.
- New Record - Triggered when a new record is created in a form.
- New Widget - Triggered when a new widget is created in a form.
- Create User - Create a new user in a profile.
- Update Form Assignment - Update form permissions.
- Update Record Assignment - Assign a record to a specific user.
- Create Widget - Create a new widget in a form.
- Create Form - Create a new form in a profile.
- Create Record - Create a new record in a form.
How to Get Started with iFormBuilder
Once you have chosen to connect your iFormBuilder Account, you will be prompted to give your new account a name or label to be used within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it, but it does matter that you paste into the Private Database Name!
Once you have added the required fields and pressed Continue, a pop-up window will appear asking for you to log-in to your iFormBuilder account. *Remember you must log-in as a Server Admin.
After logging in successfully, you will be brought back to Zapier and receive confirmation that the Account is working. Now you can continue building out your Zap! All form data (Subforms included!) will be displayed.
Common Problems With iFormBuilder
Can't add my iFormBuilder Account#
If you are unsuccessful in connecting to you iFormBuilder account, you may receive the following message:
When you receive a message like access denied, you most likely:
- Misspelled the Dedicated Database Name.
- Incorrectly typed the iFormbuilder log-in credentials.
- The username does not have Server Admin rights.
To troubleshoot and attempt to connect to your iFormBuilder account we suggest:
Select “Connect a different iFormBuilder account” and make sure to use your Server Admin log-in credentials and check spelling.
If you have connected before, and it is now not working try reconnecting that account to see if that fixes the problem.
If you're trying to connect multiple Zaps to the same form, and you get an error with the message "Maximum endpoint has been set up for this form", this is because you need a growing or emerging plan to do so.
Unable to Trigger on Subforms#
iFormbuilder doesn't webhook data for new records on subforms, only for main forms.
I get a "We're Having trouble loading Company Profile data" error#
This means that you are not an admin and don't have access to the profile list. However, you can still use a custom value to set up the zap. You can get their Company ID from iFormBuilder.
Popular Things To Do With iFormBuilder
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message