How to connect Google Analytics + Instapage + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics, Instapage, and Notion automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Analytics + Instapage + Notion
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Analytics, Instapage, and Notion. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form is submitted.Trigger
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
Creates a Page inside a parent page
Updates a database item.
Searches for an item in a database by property.
Searches for a page by title.
Searches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics, Instapage, and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.