Workable Help & Support
How to Get Started with Workable on Zapier
To get started with Workable on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Workable account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to log in to your Workable account:
Once you're logged in, allow Zapier access to your Workable account:
After allowing access, you can now use this account with Zapier!
What Workable Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Candidate Stage - Triggers when a candidate moves to a new stage.
- New Candidate - Triggers when a new candidate is created. Optionally, you can specify a specific job and stage to limit by.
- New Disqualified Candidate - Triggers when a candidate is disqualified.
- Find Candidate - Find a candidate in your Workable account.
- Find Job - Finds a published or closed job in your account by title.
- Add Tag to Candidate - Adds one or more tags to a selected Candidate in Workable.
- Create Candidate - Creates a new candidate in a Workable position.
Popular Things to do with Workable
Common Problems with Workable on Zapier
The "New Candidate" trigger isn't picking up new candidates in the job or stage I specified.#
When using the "New Candidate" trigger, users have the ability to specify an Account, Job, and Stage to watch:
Notifications about new candidates are sent to Zapier within 5 minutes of the candidate being created. If the candidate doesn't meet all of the criteria chosen on the "Set up Workable Candidate" page at the end of that delay window, no notification is sent.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message