vCita Help & Support
What vCita Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is created.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is issued.
- New Appointment - Triggers when a new appointment is created.
- New Client - Triggers when new client is created.
- Create Busy Time - Creates a block of time during which you are busy according to your vCita calendar.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create Conversation - Creates a new conversation.
How to Get Started with vCita on Zapier
To get started with vCita on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your vCita account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your vCita connection and enter your API Token
To locate your vCita API Token, click on the “settings” link:
Then copy your API Token:
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With vCita
Common Problems with vCita on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message