How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + SignRequest
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and SignRequest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Document Declined
Triggers when a SignRequest is declined.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Document DeclinedTriggers when a SignRequest is declined.Trigger
- New Document ReceivedTriggers when a SignRequest is received.Trigger
- New Document SignedTriggers when a SignRequest is signed.Trigger
- Send SignRequestCreates and sends a new SignRequest.Action
- Send SignRequest From TemplateCreates and sends a new SignRequest from a SignRequest Template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + SignRequest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.