How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + SignRequest
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and SignRequest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Document DeclinedTriggers when a SignRequest is declined.Trigger
- New Document ReceivedTriggers when a SignRequest is received.Trigger
- New Document SignedTriggers when a SignRequest is signed.Trigger
- Send SignRequestCreates and sends a new SignRequest.Action
- Send SignRequest From TemplateCreates and sends a new SignRequest from a SignRequest Template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and SignRequest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.