How to connect TrafficWave.net + SamCart
Zapier lets you send info between TrafficWave.net and SamCart automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add SubscriberAdd a Subscriber to a TrafficWave.net CampaignAction
- Unsubscribe EmailRemove a subscriber email address from a TrafficWave.net CampaignAction
- Update SubscriberUpdate Subscriber dataAction
- Find SubscriberSearches all Campaigns for a given email address.Action
- New Subscription CancellationThis trigger occurs when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is made in SamCart.Trigger
- Prospect CreatedWhen a Prospect entry is created.Trigger
- New RefundThis trigger runs when a refund is made in SamCart.Trigger
Triggers when a recurring subscription in SamCart is charged.
- Step 1: Authenticate TrafficWave.net and SamCart.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.