SurveyMethods Help & Support
What SurveyMethods Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Response Completed - Triggers when a respondent completes a survey response.
- New Survey Created - Triggers when a new survey is created.
- Add Contact to Email List - Add a contact to an existing email list in SurveyMethods.
- Create Email List - Create a new email list in SurveyMethods.
- Send a Survey Invitation - Send a survey invitation to an email address.
How to Get Started with SurveyMethods
When asked, you'll want to connect your SurveyMethods account to Zapier.
Give a descriptive name to your account. This will help you distinguish between multiple SurveyMethods accounts later.
Enter your SurveyMethods account Login Id (which is the email address on your account).
Enter the API Key from your SurveyMethods account. To get the API Key:
- Log into your SurveyMethods.com account
- Go to the "My Accounts" section in your SurveyMethods Account
- Click on the "API" tab
Copy the API Key from the "API Key Management" section. If the API Key field is blank,
Click on the "Continue" button and Zapier will verify the details provided by you generate it by clicking on the "Generate API Key" button
If you followed the steps, you'll see a success message.
Popular Things To Do With SurveyMethods
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message