How to connect Shorten.REST + UProc
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and UProc automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
New Profile Added to List
Triggers when new B2B profile is added to selected UProc's list.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select a tool to perform verification or enrichmentActionWrite
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
New Webtrack Added to List
Triggers when new Webtrack is added to selected UProc's Web list.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Shorten.REST + UProc Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and UProc.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.