Post RSS feed items to WordPress
When this happens
Step 1: New Item in Feed
Then do this
Step 2: Create Post
If you keep an RSS feed that is separate from a WordPress blog, use Zapier to automatically post new RSS feed items to WordPress.
How It Works
- You update your RSS feed with a new item
- Zapier adds that feed item to your WordPress blog as a new post
What You Need
- RSS feed
- WordPress blog
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
Upload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.
Creates a new post.
Updates a post.
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.