How to connect Pingdom + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Pingdom and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.
automatically do this!
Invokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.Trigger
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Pingdom + AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.