Add or update leads on SharpSpring from new Gravity Forms submissions
When this happens
Step 1: Form Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Create/Update Lead
Receiving contact information on Gravity Forms? No need to slow yourself down by adding it to SharpSpring yourself—just set up this Gravity Forms SharpSpring integration and we'll take care of that for you. A lead will then be created or update on SharpSpring automatically with all the information you need from every new submission received on Gravity Forms from then on.
How It Works
- A new submission is received on Gravity Forms
- Zapier automation creates or updates a lead on SharpSpring
What You Need
- Gravity Forms account
- SharpSpring account
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New AccountA new Account is created in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Email Open EventWhen a lead opens an email in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Form Fillout EventWhen a lead fills out a form in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New LeadWhen a lead has been created in sharpspring.Trigger
- New OpportunityA new Opportunity is created in SharpSpring.Trigger
When a lead visits a new page in SharpSpring.
Create an Account in SharpSpring.
Create a new Campaign in SharpSpring.
Create a Lead in SharpSpring or update by email address.