Freedcamp Help & Support
What Freedcamp Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Task Assigned to Me - Triggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.
- New Comment - Triggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.
- None yet!
- Create Project - Creates a new project in a project group.
- Add Comment - Creates a new comment for a task.
- Create Task - Creates a new task in a task list.
How to Get Started with Freedcamp on Zapier
When you start creating a Freedcamp Zap, you will be asked to connect your Freedcamp account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Freedcamp API key and Site URL.
To locate your API Key in your Freedcamp account, please follow these steps:
- Go to My Account/API
- Generate new API key
- Check 'Zapier' box
- Copy your API key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Freedcamp account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Freedcamp
Common Problems with Freedcamp on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message