Epos Now Help & Support
What Epos Now Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Booking - Triggers when a booking is created.
- New Customer Rating - Triggers when a customer gives you a new rating.
- New Transaction - Triggers when a transaction is made.
- New Customer - Triggers when a customer is created.
- New Product - Triggers when a product is created.
- Add New Transaction - Creates a new transaction.
- Add a New Product - Adds a new product.
- Add a New Booking - Adds a new booking.
- Add a New Customer - Adds a new customer.
How to Get Started with Epos Now on Zapier
To get started with Epos Now on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Epos Now account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Epos Now connection and enter your API Key
To use Zapier with your Epos Now system, you will need to purchase the Zapier Integration app from the Epos Now App Store:
Log in to your Epos Now back office. Click on ‘Apps’ on the left hand bar and search for Zapier. Click on Zapier, then click the blue price button to purchase the app. Once the app is installed, it can be found in the ‘Apps’ section on the left hand bar of the back office.
Your API key can be found on the main screen of the app:
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Epos Now account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Epos Now
Common Problems with Epos Now
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message