E-goi Help & Support
What E-goi Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when any current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.
- Send SMS Campaign - Sends a SMS campaign to a user.
- Remove Subscriber - Removes an existing user from a list.
- Start Autobot - Starts an autobot on an action of your choosing.
- Send E-Mail Campaign - Sends an e-mail campaign to a user.
- Add Tag - Attaches a tag of your choosing to an existing user.
- Add/Update Subscriber - Adds a new user to a list or Updates existing user by E-mail.
How to Get Started with E-goi
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up E-GOI with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is adding your E-GOI Account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Account:
Next we will ask you to give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it, but it does matter that you paste into the API key field!
In the photo above you should see a link to the E-goi settings that will show the API key, which looks like the below. You can find it on «Integrations» submenu (under your user menu on the upper right corner).
Just copy the API key into the popup back at Zapier and click the continue button:
As the final step, Zapier will automatically test that your API key is good and you'll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap.
If you typed in your API Key incorrectly, you'll see an error like authorization failed: Not Authorized and we'll show you the error itself:
Popular Things To Do With E-goi
Common Problems with E-goi
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message