Chatter Help & Support
What Chatter Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Topic - Triggers when a new topic is created.
- New Post about Topic - Triggers when there is a new post about a certain topic in your organization.
- New Group - Triggers when a new group is created.
- New Post in Feed - Triggers when any new post occurs in your Chatter Feed.
- New Post in Feed - Create a new post in your Chatter feed.
How to Get Started with Chatter
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Chatter with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your Chatter Account to Zapier. Click to add a Chatter account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then get a pop-up window from Chatter asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that Chatter account and Zapier. If you are already logged in the pop up will show right away.
After logging into Chatter, you will be prompted to authorize your account.
Verifying the your Chatter account finishes the process! Your Chatter account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With Chatter
Common Problems with Chatter
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message