Bonsai Help & Support
- How to Get Started with Bonsai on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with Bonsai
- Common Problems with Bonsai on Zapier
How to Get Started with Bonsai on Zapier
When you start creating a Bonsai Zap, you will be asked to connect your Bonsai account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Bonsai API key.
To locate your API Key in your Bonsai account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Bonsai
- Visit your integration settings page
- Under the Zapier integration, click "Generate New API Key".
- Copy your new API key.
- Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Bonsai account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Bonsai
Common Problems with Bonsai on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Connect the apps you use every day
Get started with a Free account