Avaza Help & Support
What Avaza Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Contact - Triggered when a new company contact is created.
- New Company - Triggers when a new contact Company is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new Task is created.
- Invoice Sent - Triggers when a new Invoice is sent.
- New Project - Triggers when a new Project is created.
- Create Contact - Creates a new Contact.
- Create Task - Creates a new Task.
- Create Invoice - Creates a new Invoice.
- Create Project - Creates a new Project.
How to Get Started with Avaza on Zapier
To get started with Avaza on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Avaza account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll need to name this Avaza account. Note: This name is only for identifying your Avaza account inside Zapier. You can name it anything you like!
You’ll now be asked to log into your Avaza account (unless you are already logged in)
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Grant Access to Avaza” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Avaza account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Avaza
Common Problems with Avaza on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message