Vision6 Help & Support
What Vision6 Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Contact Was Updated - Triggers when a contact is updated in a specified list.
- Contact Has Subscribed - Triggers when a contact has subscribed to a list.
- Contact Was Reactivated - Triggers when a contact was reactivated in a list.
- Contact Was Deactivated - Triggers when a contact was deactivated from a list.
- Contact Was Unsubscribed - Triggers when a contact has unsubscribed from a list.
- Contact Was Added - Triggers when a new contact is added to a specified list.
- Add a Contact - Into a List you choose.
- Subscribe a Contact - Subscribe a contact into your list.
- Unsubscribe a Contact - From the List you choose.
- Deactivate a Contact - From the List you choose.
- Delete a Contact - From the List you choose.WARNING!This is permanent.
- Update a Contact - Into a List you choose.
- Reactivate a Contact - From the List you choose.
How to Get Started with Vision6 on Zapier
So you want to harness the power of Vision6 and Zapier to connect with hundreds of other services already connected with Zapier? You’re going to need to add your Vision6 account to Zapier - its simple.
When you make a Zap, we’ll ask you for some account information.
If you don’t have a Vision6 account yet, get started with Vision6
Once you choose to connect a Vision6 account you’ll need to name it, just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. There’s another field for your API Key, this one is important and in order to connect your Vision6 account - you’ll definitely need to do this.
To get your API key, simply log into Vision6 , click the ‘Automation’ menu item and then select ‘API Keys’ from the menu.
Click the ‘Create API Key button’ This looks like the screenshots below.
Simply copy and paste your API key into the Zapier popup and click Continue.
You’re almost there! The final step is to test that everything is working and that you’ve set everything up correctly. Zapier will automatically test that your API key is good and you'll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap. Here’s what you’ll see:
If you see this screen below, you may need to backtrack and double check that you pasted in the correct API Key. Just go back a few steps and check that you’ve done everything correctly.
Popular Things To Do With Vision6
Common Problems with Vision6
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message