SweepBright Help & Support
What SweepBright Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Non-Exclusive Agreement Created - Triggers when a Non-Exclusive Agreement document is created.
- Property Folder Created - Triggers when a property folder is created.
- New Visit Scheduled - Triggers when a new visit has been scheduled.
- Property Sheet Created - Triggers when a Property Sheet is created.
- Lead Updated - Triggers when a lead is updated.
- Feedback Added to Lead - Triggers when feedback is added to a lead.
- Offer Created - Triggers when an offer document is created.
- Lease or Purchase Agreement Created - Triggers when a Lease or Purchase Agreement document is created.
- Lead Created - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Property Created or Updated - Triggers when property is created and/or updated.
- Interaction Registered for Lead - Triggers when a new interaction is registered for a lead.
- Property Status Changed - Triggers when property status is changed.
- Exclusive Agreement Created - Triggers when an Exclusive Agreement document is created.
- Find Property - Find an existing property in your SweepBright company.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead in SweepBright.
How to Get Started with SweepBright on Zapier
How to Get Started with SweepBright on Zapier#
To get started with SweepBright on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your SweepBright account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to log into your SweepBright account (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your SweepBright account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With SweepBright
Common Problems with SweepBright on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message