SweepBright Help & Support
What SweepBright Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Create Non-Exclusive Agreement - Triggers when a Non-Exclusive Agreement document is created.
- Create Property Folder - Triggers when a property folder is created.
- Create Property Sheet - Triggers when a Property Sheet is created.
- Updated Lead - Triggers when a lead is updated.
- Create Exclusive Agreement - Triggers when an Exclusive Agreement document is created.
- Create Offer - Triggers when an offer document is created.
- Create Lease or Purchase Agreement - Triggers when a Lease or Purchase Agreement document is created.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Interaction Registered for Lead - Triggers when a new interaction is registered for a lead.
- Property Status Changed - Triggers when property status is changed.
- Feedback Added to Lead - Triggers when feedback is added to a lead.
- Find Property - Find an existing property in your SweepBright company.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead in SweepBright.
How to Get Started with SweepBright on Zapier
How to Get Started with SweepBright on Zapier#
To get started with SweepBright on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your SweepBright account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to log into your SweepBright account (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your SweepBright account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With SweepBright
Common Problems with SweepBright on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message