SuperOffice CRM Help & Support
What SuperOffice CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Sale Changed - Triggers when a sale is updated.
- Contact Changed - Triggers when an existing contact is changed.
- Document Changed - Triggers when an existing document is changed.
- New Appointment - Triggers when a new appointment is created.
- New Document - Triggers when a new document is created.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- Project Changed - Triggers when an existing project is modified in SuperOffice.
- New Project Member - Triggers when a new project member is added to a project.
- New Sale - Triggers when a new sale is created.
- Company Changed - Triggers when an existing company is changed.
- Find Request - Finds a request/ticket by id, title, author, or contact.
- Find Company - Finds a company based on id, name, number, phone, e-mail, or URL.
- Find Sale - Finds a sale by id, title, or number.
- Find Project - Finds a project based on id, name, or number.
- Find Contact - Finds a contact based on id, e-mail, phone number, URL, or number.
- Create Appointment - Creates a new appointment.
- Create Request - Creates a new request/ticket.
- Create Document - Creates a new document.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Sale - Creates a new sale.
- Remove Project Member - Remove a project member.
- Create Request Message - Creates a new message for an existing request/ticket.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Update Document Content - Update an existing document content.
- Create Project Member - Creates a new project member.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
How to Get Started with SuperOffice CRM on Zapier
When you start creating a SuperOffice CRM Zap, you will be asked to connect your SuperOffice CRM account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your SuperOffice CRM account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "I approve” to continue.
If all steps were successful, your SuperOffice CRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with SuperOffice CRM
Common Problems with SuperOffice CRM on Zapier
Note on Account Restrictions#
Zapier is available to all user plans, but your user must be an administrator in order to set up the zap.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message