Redtail CRM Help & Support
What Redtail CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Activity - Triggers when a new activity is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- None yet!
- Create New Activity - Creates a new activity.
- Create New Opportunity - Creates a new opportunity.
- Create New Contact - Creates a new contact.
How to Get Started with Redtail CRM on Zapier
To get started with Redtail CRM on Zapier first you will need to click to connect your Redtail CRM account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Redtail CRM's API key.
How to get your Redtail API key#
To locate your API Key in your Redtail CRM account, please follow these steps:
- To enable Zapier within Redtail, head over to Manage Your Integrations to your Enabled tab, scroll down to the Zapier widget and click the cog to access Settings.
- After clicking Settings, you'll see a Zapier Token modal. You'll want to copy this Token, as you'll need it to connect Redtail to Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Redtail CRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Redtail CRM
Common Problems with Redtail CRM on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message